Sunday 4 March 2012

this dog loves his bath

In an email from PetPlace today there is a link to a delightful video of a dog relaxing in the bath. I loved it, because there's no way it's not the dog's own choice to lie that way. I've seen Penny's eyes slowly closing with pleasure as we rub her belly when she's lying on the floor and this is what I see in Casper's expression.



In this article from The Telegraph, the owners explain that Casper on this occasion just lay back when they lifted his paws to wash his belly and the wife fetched the camera and filmed it.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwww - he's smiling and just loving his bath! What a sweet video!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

proud womon said...

amazing!!! i have never shared my life with a dog who enjoyed a bath like casper - they usually tried to make a flying leap out - that's after they tried hiding when they heard the word and knew what was in store for them!!

parlance said...

Mitch, he was sure enjoying his servants giving him his weekly bath!

parlance said...

proud womon, when I first started to look at it, I expected something 'arranged' by the humans, but I really think he was freely choosing to relax and go with the flow. Like you, I was amazed.

curator said...

Ahhhhhh. Why not enjoy a nice bubble bath like people do?

parlance said...

Curator, maybe I'm glad we haven't got rid of the bath in our home. Maybe it's time I had a nice relaxing bath myself, instead of the usual shower.