Tuesday 13 September 2011

olympus camera pics of dogs

My new Olympus camera has an amusing feature. There's a certain setting that automatically takes a photo if it detects a dog's face. It's strange to hold the camera and hear the click as it automatically fires off.

It doesn't seem to be quite sure what exactly constitutes a dog face, though. Some were fine:








But some were not!









We figured the felted object might look a bit dog-like. But wine bottles and doorways?

However...I think the feature might be useful. I just have to figure out how.

4 comments:

Stewey said...

OMD - can't figure out what the camera saw in the last two pictures! How funny!
Stewey

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Oh my goodness. What will they come up with next. I think if my camera had that feature -- the memory card would probably be full when it came time for me to take a real picture. Does it work around action shots too or just when posing for a picture?

parlance said...

lassiter Chase and T, that's exactly what I wondered! I'm going to try to figure out if it takes action shots.

parlance said...

Stewey, what a weird feature to have on a camera!