Saturday 29 May 2010

walking - and falling - at Warrandyte

Cindy, Penny's trainer, organised a get-together of all her groups at Warrandyte today.

We walked along an off-lead path that skirts the river, with lots of opportunities to swim and paddle.

And, as this all-too-short video clip, shows, plenty of opportunities for humans to slide down the bank on their bottoms.



Amazingly, I got up in one piece. (Thank god for those exercise classes where the teacher makes us do so many balancing activities!) But I had my badge of honor on my buttocks.



Penny was very interested when the humans stopped for morning tea at a cafe, but she didn't get any of their food.



However, she did get a home-baked dog-treat from Cindy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - glad you weren't hurt!!

parlance said...

Hsin-Yi, I'm so-o-o glad I got up unhurt.