Friday 12 December 2008

dog groomer who lets owners watch

Today Penny visited a grooming salon where owners are welcome to watch the grooming through a big glass window. I'm very happy with the result.



The groomer not only welcomed me to stay, but was also quite willing to discuss what cut I wanted Penny to get. He told me how he would usually style a dog like this, but was happy to accommodate my wish that Penny's fur be left long on top.



As you can see, Penny also got a Christmas card!

I've been envious in the past of posts by Amber-Mae about the grooming salons in Malaysia that let people stay with their dogs - and now we have one too!

By the way, for those who live in Melbourne, the salon is Yuppy Puppy, in Macleod.

6 comments:

Slavenka said...

Penny looks great.I'm always with my dogs in the grooming salon.It is a very good for them because they don't have fear from grooming.

parlance said...

Slavenka, you're lucky that the groomer lets you stay. It's been hard to find one here that does that.

i said...

Penny looks so adorable! That's a cute card she's received there.

May I have your email add too? Would like to send Penny an e-card.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Penny, you look pawsomely great! It's always best when our owners can watch us just to make sure the groomers don't do whatever they like.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

parlance said...

Happy, I came over to your site to give you my email. I'll love to get a card. I already received a beautiful one from Amber-Mae, too.

parlance said...

Amber-Mae, you are right. I've been reading how your mum stays with you in grooming sessions, so I'm glad I can stay now, too.
Thanks again for the wonderful card. Your mum must be very artistic. I've confessed to Happy's mum that I don't know how to send e-cards, so that's why I didn't send one back to you. But I wish your whole household lots of happiness and joy at this special time of the year